2012/05/08 @ 09:20 //
The plan is set. Our trip through Patagonia continues and the next shoot takes us to the ”Glaciar Perito Moreno“. Meteorologists agree: The weather conditions are going to be bad. Even the night porter at the hotel confirms that it will definitely rain tomorrow. No problem, we planned to make some pictures in the pouring rain anyway. So if it has to be bad weather, then let’s hope for storm winds, lightning and thunder. We’ll wait and see.