"The perfect run is defined without time."
Bode Miller – successful, professional and always ready to go to the limits, away from the mainstream, but with all the more passion and fun. When Bode is racing down the ski slopes of this world, he electrifies the masses.
KJUS provide Bode’s winter and summer sportswear. Outside of the FIS infield Bode relies on KJUS.
Date of Birth: 12 October 1977 in Easton, NH, USA
- Active Ski Racer since 1996
- 2002 Olympic Games in Salt Lake City: Silver Medalist in Combined and Giant Slalom
- 2003 World Champion in Combined and Giant Slalom, St. Moritz
- 2003 2nd place at World Championships in Super-G, St. Moritz
- 2005 World Champion in Super-G and Downhill, Bormio
- 2005 Winner of Overall World Cup
- 2006 2nd place in Combined World Cup
- 2008 Winner of Combined and Overall World Cup
- 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver: Gold in Super Combined, Silver in Super-G and Bronce in Downhill!
- 33 World Cup victories (8 downhills, 5 Super-Gs, 9 Giant Slaloms, 5 Slaloms, 6 Combined and Super-Combined)
- 73 podium places in total